Application Dec 2, 2013 18:17:48 GMT -5 via mobile
Post by brolfe on Dec 2, 2013 18:17:48 GMT -5
1. Your Age (Please be 18 or older to join this league)? 22
2. Your Location? Birmingham UK
3. Your favorite MLB team? Texas Rangers
4. How did you find this league? Stephen advertised it on our league page
5. Do you have and what are your: YIM? AIM? EMAIL? Email only email@example.com
Not as Quick Questions...
1. What experience do you have playing fantasy baseball?
Been playing for two seasons. Won my league in my first year and came 4th last year in one of my leagues and 3rd in the other. All three have been roto
2. How often are you available online to be contacted by your fellow owners in this league (trade talk and such)?
Everyday. I always carry my phone and answer emails and twitter as promptly as possible
3. What kind of team would you be willing to take over? (The options could include: A team with a chance to compete this year, a team with a chance to compete in the near future, a team that needs alot of rebuilding/owner work)
I love a challenge be that an attempt to win it now or to rebuild for the future
1. We play in a total franchise league (Read the rules in the rules section to get an idea of how we play)... What would be your general game plan while running a team in this league?
My goal in this league would be to try and win but it would not be at the detriment to future of my franchise. There is little point tasting glory once and suffering for the next 10 years in my opinion
2. This is a league with 15 teams in it, and as such it can be expected that there will be a rather large number of teams that will not contend every season. Would you be ok with building for the future? Do you need to always be in competition in order to remain interested in the league?
Building for the future is something I am happy to do and the chance to look deeper in the future is something that can only enhance the joy of watching baseball for me. As a scientist I love to research and combining that with sports seems a perfect fit to me
3. Any other information you think we as a league should know in order to best determine your eligibility?
I have only followed the sport for three years but it has grown on me so fast it is close to cricket and American football in my passions and I believe this league will only build my enjoyment of baseball
4. Please post some online history (not necessary, but helps insure no duplicate owners, as well as qualified owners). Examples : your Facebook page, your twitter account, any other leagues you were in... Urls are fine here. If you prefer to keep this information private please send one of the Admins a message with these details.
Facebook: Ben Role (rarely if ever used)
I play in a keeper league with Stephen of which I am commissioner games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=3291&seasonId=2013