Post by igorallen on Dec 19, 2013 22:28:13 GMT -5
1. Your Age (Please be 18 or older to join this league)? 65
2. Your Location? Willow Park TX
3. Your favorite MLB team? Rangers and cards
4. How did you find this league? ESPN Forum
5. Do you have and what are your: YIM? AIM? EMAIL? email@example.com
Not as Quick Questions...
1. What experience do you have playing fantasy baseball? 10 yrs
2. How often are you available online to be contacted by your fellow owners in this league (trade talk and such)? I am on every day and most evenings.
3. What kind of team would you be willing to take over? (The options could include: A team with a chance to compete this year, a team with a chance to compete in the near future, a team that needs alot of rebuilding/owner work) Prefer a team with a chance to compete in the near future, but makes no difference,
1. We play in a total franchise league (Read the rules in the rules section to get an idea of how we play)... What would be your general game plan while running a team in this league? Try to maintain a core of veteran players and young guys with potential through trade, draft or FA,
2. This is a league with 15 teams in it, and as such it can be expected that there will be a rather large number of teams that will not contend every season. Would you be ok with building for the future? Do you need to always be in competition in order to remain interested in the league? No I believe, as we see everyday, anyone can win on any given day, besides I don't quit.
3. Any other information you think we as a league should know in order to best determine your eligibility? Not really accept I love to play , started just before I retired and have been playing since
4. Please post some online history (this is a security measure to ensure that there are no duplicate owners). Examples : your Facebook page, your twitter account, any other leagues you were in... Urls are fine here. If you prefer to keep this information private please send one of the Admins a message with these details. games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=892&teamId=6&seasonId=2013, www.facebook.com/, can give more if want
One more thing...
Please confirm that you have read the League Code of Conduct, and agree to their contents? I have read code of conduct